Kino Aminos: Improve Muscle Retention & Lean Muscle Gain
Kino Aminos support your body’s ability to grow and maintain muscle. The BCAAs in Kino Aminos have also been shown in peer-reviewed research to decrease muscle soreness, reduce exercise-related fatigue, and improve recovery, which altogether may lead to:
- Improved ability to build lean muscle
- Better workouts and higher stamina
- More weight lifted for Personal Records
- Busting through plateaus
If you train fasted, Kino Aminos will be an awesome tool for your training and recovery arsenal.†
Get All The Well-Known Benefits of all Branched-Chain and Essential Amino Acids along with HMB packed into one convenient supplement designed for fasted training.
- Leucine (5,000mg) Leucine is able to increases strength output, enhance recovery, and increase protein synthesis. In one study, jut 4g of leucine taken on a daily basis for 12 weeks was shown to dramatically increase “significantly higher gains” in strength and muscle growth along with weight training. BCAAs like leucine have also been shown to activate key muscle recovery enzymes in humans. BCAAs like leucine have been shown in the research to upregulate protein synthesis including improves directly in the muscle tissue.
- Calcium HMB Monohydrate (1,000mg) Calcium Hydroxy Methylbutyrate Monohydrate Is able to help to increase lean mass, increase strength, decrease fat mass, and help to reduce muscle damage. HMB has been demonstrated to effectively and quickly increase strength and muscle gains during progressive strength training in both young and older subjects. It’s been found to lower fat mass, improve strength and muscle tissue, while also improving muscle recovery and lowering training fatigue. In this study on volleyball players, HMB supplementation was proven to increase gains in muscle mass, muscle strength and anaerobic output. HMB supplementation has also been shown to improve isometric and isokinetic torque outputs.
- L-Isoleucine (1,000mg) Isoleucine is able to support anabolism, support glucose uptake into the cell, and increase ATP availability within the body. Isoleucine has shown improvements in human capacity to properly metabolize glucose. This results in the improvement of the availability of ATP for the muscle, which can fuel better workouts, especially when training fasted.
- L-Valine (1,000mg) Valine helps to support glycogen repletion, support anabolism, and reduces viral load of Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver). Studies have shown a similar glucose-aid ability of Valine to Isoleucine, along with improving liver function in humans.
- L-Histidine HCl (500mg) Histidine is able to improve insulin sensitivity and helps prevent free radical accumulation. Histidine has been shown to dramatically improve insulin sensitivity in humans, while protecting against inflammation biomarkers. Histidine has been shown to act as a potent natural antioxidant with the ability to protect your cell membranes, while shutting down the cytokine inflammation response.
- L-Methionine (500mg) Methionine helps to protect the liver, helps the body detox, increases glutathione, is important for gut health, helps with methylation, helps with stress adaptation, helps attenuate inflammation.
- L-Phenylalanine (500mg) Phenylalanine helps to decreases perception of pain, and increases dopamine, so your workout feels less painful and you feel better during and after your workout. This increase in dopamine may also correlate to an increase in natural testosterone production, a key drive in building muscle mass naturally. Dopamine preservation from L-Phenylanine has also been shown to help executive function in the brain.
- L-Arginine (500mg) Arginine is able to increase insulin sensitivity, increase nitric oxide production, and increase muscular endurance. L-arginine has been shown in the research to reliably increase natural NO production, leading to the most epic training pumps of your life. L-arginine supplementation has also been shown to help improve glucose metabolism. The improvements in NO production from L-arginine happens in a dose dependent manner. This increase in NO production has a natural antioxidant effect on the body. Arginine supplementation has also been shown to reduce Oxygen needed during training, while simultaneously increasing high-intensity exercise tolerance.
- L-Lysine HCl (500mg) Lysine is able to improve diabetic symptoms, chaperones protein, and increases muscular strength. When the body has fat to lose, it starts to develop pre diabetic symptoms; lysine can help protect against these negative symptoms associated with insulin resistance while you improve on your fat loss and training program. It also improves protein structure. Lysine has been shown to have a good effect on muscular strength improvements over 8 weeks of regular use.
mix each scoop with 8-10 ounces of water and consume 15-30 minutes before training. On rest days take one scoop before your first meal.