The Power of Full-Body Workouts
Share This Post:
Get My FREE
Fast Track To A Hollywood Physique Guide!
Benefits of Full-Body Workouts
In this episode, Tom and I have a comprehensive discussion about the power of full body workouts for rapid strength and muscle gain. Most people completely write off full body workouts as being inferior or only suitable to beginners or newbie lifters.
That said, switching to a full body routine for 6-8 weeks can trigger some of the fastest results of your life. I wouldn’t suggest training with full body routines year round, but there is something magical about focusing on the same core movements three days per week as a strength accelerator.
When you go back to your usual two or three day split, you’ll experience heightened gains.
Here is what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to triple your improvement with a minimalist approach
- How to add 50 pounds to your core lifts in 2-3 months
- The best methods for putting on strength fast (8:10)
- Is Reverse Pyramid Training right for you?
- How to differentiate between effective routines and the unsustainable ones
- The best way to approach full body training
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!
READY TO START YOUR KINOBODY JOURNEY?
Use the FREE Physique Tool now to discover how to build the body you really want...