Why Cheat Days Are a Bad Idea & What to Do Instead
Why Cheat Days are Bad
In this short video/podcast, you’ll learn why cheat days are a bad idea for achieving a great physique. As well, I’ll tell you what you should do instead.
Some really important topics I address, include:
- Do cheat days really boost your metabolism
- Do prolonged low calories causes a drop in metabolism and activity level
- Why cheat days cause a one step forward, one step back phenomenon
- Why cheat days cause you to hate life and feel miserable
- Why cheat days stop you from learning how to stay lean and enjoy life
- The difference between refeed days and cheat days
- How you can eat whatever you want everyday and drop fat
- Why you should start having ‘free meal’s to drop fat and enjoy life
- The importance of learning how to enjoy life without going over maintenance calories
If you want to learn more about the Aggressive Fat Loss Program that I reference in the video, go here.
That’s all ! Take care :)
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!
READY TO START YOUR KINOBODY JOURNEY?
Use the FREE Physique Tool now to discover how to build the body you really want...