Dan John on Building Strength Fast
Interview with Dan John
In this episode, Greg sits down with Dan John who is a distinguished leader in the fitness community. Dan holds the American record for the Weight Pentathlon, is an All-American discus thrower and has competed at the highest levels of fitness.
If that’s not enough, Dan has worked with the NFL, MLB, NBA, and the United States military. Fortunately for the fitness industry, Dan John has also been designing elite courses and key programs. In these courses Dan’s methods provide a minimalist approach, which is highly effective for building strength fast. This podcast was a blast and I hope you all enjoy it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The truth about intermittent fasting
- The 4 pillars of lifting
- Differences in training practices
- How to build the elusive “well-rounded” physique
- The biggest mistakes your trainer is probably making
- The top workout concepts for beginners to advanced lifters
- The top, surprisingly common misconceptions in training principals today
- Most prevalent adverse habits present in the gym
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!
READY TO START YOUR KINOBODY JOURNEY?
Use the FREE Physique Tool now to discover how to build the body you really want...