Key Strategies to Maintain a Low Body Fat Year Round
In this podcast, we discuss how to maintain a low body fat year round.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of being really lean
- Why Brad Pitt looked so good in Fight Club (and how you can too)
- Why it’s so hard to maintain a low body fat and what you can do about it
- Why you must learn to love the process to a low body fat if you want to be lean for life
- How to make staying lean really enjoyable
- What is your body fat set point, and can you change it to maintain single digit body fat
- Why I can’t eat cookies anymore if I want to be lean (15:20)
- What to do when you hit your body fat goal
- How to make intermittent fasting effortless
- Why you shouldn’t eat high protein if you want to maintain a low body fat
- How your self image will determine whether you succeed or fail
I truly believe that any guy can maintain 6-9% body fat year round, while feeling great and loving life. In fact, my latest course, the Aggressive Fat Loss Program, has allowed me to stay around 7% effortlessly.
In the past, I was killing myself to stay around 12-13%. What’s more, these days my testosterone levels are through the roof (without drugs or supplements, just a smart approach based around fitness, nutrition and lifestyle tactics).
When you learn how to make eating at a strong deficit, absolutely effortless, while supporting training, mood and hormonal levels with nutrition strategies, that’s when staying lean for life is a walk in the park.
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!
READY TO START YOUR KINOBODY JOURNEY?
Use the FREE Physique Tool now to discover how to build the body you really want...