Kino Aminos: Improve Muscle Retention & Lean Muscle Gain
Kino Aminos support your body’s ability to grow and maintain muscle. The BCAAs in Kino Aminos have also been shown in peer-reviewed research to decrease muscle soreness, reduce exercise-related fatigue, and improve recovery, which altogether may lead to:
- Improved ability to build lean muscle
- Better workouts and higher stamina
- More weight lifted for Personal Records
- Busting through plateaus
If you train fasted, Kino Aminos will be an awesome tool for your training and recovery arsenal.†
Get All The Well-Known Benefits of all Branched-Chain and Essential Amino Acids along with HMB packed into one convenient supplement designed for fasted training.
- Leucine (5,000mg) Leucine is able to increases strength output, enhance recovery, and increase protein synthesis. In one study, jut 4g of leucine taken on a daily basis for 12 weeks was shown to dramatically increase “significantly higher gains” in strength and muscle growth along with weight training. BCAAs like leucine have also been shown to activate key muscle recovery enzymes in humans. BCAAs like leucine have been shown in the research to upregulate protein synthesis including improves directly in the muscle tissue.
- Calcium HMB Monohydrate (1,000mg) Calcium Hydroxy Methylbutyrate Monohydrate Is able to help to increase lean mass, increase strength, decrease fat mass, and help to reduce muscle damage. HMB has been demonstrated to effectively and quickly increase strength and muscle gains during progressive strength training in both young and older subjects. It’s been found to lower fat mass, improve strength and muscle tissue, while also improving muscle recovery and lowering training fatigue. In this study on volleyball players, HMB supplementation was proven to increase gains in muscle mass, muscle strength and anaerobic output. HMB supplementation has also been shown to improve isometric and isokinetic torque outputs.
- L-Isoleucine (1,000mg) Isoleucine is able to support anabolism, support glucose uptake into the cell, and increase ATP availability within the body. Isoleucine has shown improvements in human capacity to properly metabolize glucose. This results in the improvement of the availability of ATP for the muscle, which can fuel better workouts, especially when training fasted.
- L-Valine (1,000mg) Valine helps to support glycogen repletion, support anabolism, and reduces viral load of Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver). Studies have shown a similar glucose-aid ability of Valine to Isoleucine, along with improving liver function in humans.
mix each scoop with 8-10 ounces of water and consume 15-30 minutes before training. On rest days take one scoop before your first meal.